RedCheap gives SuperSite Web Hosting Theme gives an attractive and professional look to your Storefront. It enhances the visual effects, and works great in all browsers. Relatively easy to set up, the ResellerClub SuperSite Themes comes with extended documentation so that you can find all the info.
Your questions, our answers
Frequently Asked Questions
What is SuperSite theme?
SuperSite is an offering that is managed and updated by ResellerClub. It is used by resellers for creating and reselling the services through their own website.
The SuperSite themes provide visually attractive and appealing look to the website and drive user interaction. These themes are customizable, allowing you to edit the HTML, CSS, images, as well as the content.
How do I choose the right SuperSite theme?
Choosing the right SuperSite theme basically depends on your feature requirements, functionalities, and budget. If you are looking for a professional and eye-catchy SuperSite theme for your reseller website, then try out the ProHost v2, ProHost or Red Host.
How many websites can I install on a SuperSite theme?
You can use only one website for a SuperSite theme. If you want to install more websites, you will need to buy new SuperSite themes.
What is SuperSite theme modification process?
Your SuperSite theme is completely customizable and can be modified by editing the CSS files for required sections. Below is the process:
1. Log in to your SuperSite admin panel.
2. Visit the My Themes section and click on Customize Theme.
In this section, click on the Edit CSS option.
3. Here, you will find a number of different folders of your site. Select the folder for the section of the site you want to modify and click Browse.
4. A new page will open which will have a list of the CSS files available in the selected section. Here, click on Edit next to the file you wish to edit.
5. Once you are done with the modification, click on the Save Changes option.
Do RedCheap SuperSite themes come with money-back guarantee?
No. We doesn’t provide money-back guarantee, but assure you that you will never have to think about such an option. We are known for quality and our support.
How often RedCheap products are updated?
RedCheap releases updates to its products whenever required, such as in cases of providing better compatibility to versions of WHMCS, SuperSite and WordPress, to fix the bugs, or adding new features.
How can I download SuperSite theme on RedCheap Theme panel?
It’s very easy to download SuperSite themes from the RedCheap Theme panel. Just follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Log in to the Client Area (http://www.rctheme.com/manage/clientarea.php)
2. Click on Services >> My Services.
3. Next to the Product/Service description, click on the View Details option.
4. Now, click on Downloads. From here, download the theme bundle.
Do you need technical knowledge to set up a SuperSite theme?
Setting up the SuperSite theme doesn’t require much technical knowledge.
1. You can add the theme to your website by logging in to the SuperSite 2/ Partner Site Admin Area.
2. From the My Themes/My Partner Site Themes block for SuperSite 2, click on the Add New Theme option.
3. Give a new name to the theme and click on Create Theme.
Why should I buy SuperSite theme from RedCheap?
There are many reasons to buy SuperSite theme from us. Our themes have nice and attractive design, works great in all browsers, very well code documented, fully customizable and fully responsive. Furthermore, these themes come with free lifetime updates and 24/7 support, so that you never get stuck.
How to install a SuperSite theme?
The SuperSite theme can be installed from SuperSite Admin area. You need to login to the admin area where you get the list of your themes available for installation.
Does RedCheap provide support for SuperSite themes?
Yes. We provide 24/7 support for all our themes.
How to use WHMCS theme in place of SuperSite theme?
Below are the steps to use a WHMCS theme in place of a SuperSite theme-
1. Sign in to ResellerClub’s Control Panel.
2. Click on “User Profile”. Select ‘Manage Profile’ option.
3. Note down your ResellerClub ID and API Key from here.
4. Now go to ‘WHMCS Administration’ and log in with given credentials.
5. Click ‘Products/Services’ in the ‘Setup Menu’.
6. Select ‘Domain Registrars’, and further click on ‘ResellerClub’ from the dropdown.
7. A dialog box will open. Enter your ResellerClub ID and API Key in this dialog box, and click on ‘Save Changes’.
Can I get my existing SuperSite themes redesigned by RedCheap?
Yes. We provide theme customization services for SuperSite themes. We aim to provide you the best in the market whether you are looking for customization or buy custom SuperSite themes from us.
What is RedCheap’s support policy?
RedCheap’s support policy includes providing full details to customers about all products, what the services cover and what not, and how we provide the services. RedCheap reserves the right to modify its support policy at any time with no prior notice. All the changes in the support policy will be updated on website.