ResellerClub SuperSite Web Hosting Themes
RedCheap gives SuperSite Web Hosting Theme gives an attractive and professional look to your Storefront. It enhances the visual effects, and works great in all browsers. Relatively easy to set up, the ResellerClub SuperSite Web Hosting Themes comes with extended documentation so that you can find all the info.
Would you like to know more? Contact us for more info!
Your questions, our answers
How to use WHMCS theme in place of SuperSite theme?
Below are the steps to use a WHMCS theme in place of a SuperSite theme-
1. Sign in to ResellerClub’s Control Panel.
2. Click on “User Profile”. Select ‘Manage Profile’ option.
3. Note down your ResellerClub ID and API Key from here.
4. Now go to ‘WHMCS Administration’ and log in with given credentials.
5. Click ‘Products/Services’ in the ‘Setup Menu’.
6. Select ‘Domain Registrars’, and further click on ‘ResellerClub’ from the dropdown.
7. A dialog box will open. Enter your ResellerClub ID and API Key in this dialog box, and click on ‘Save Changes’.
How often RedCheap products are updated?
RedCheap releases updates to its products whenever required, such as in cases of providing better compatibility to versions of WHMCS, SuperSite and WordPress, to fix the bugs, or adding new features.
What is RedCheap’s support policy?
RedCheap’s support policy includes providing full details to customers about all products, what the services cover and what not, and how we provide the services. RedCheap reserves the right to modify its support policy at any time with no prior notice. All the changes in the support policy will be updated on website.